Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pending Purchase and Activation : Registering as a developer

Hi All,

 

Yesterday I purchased apple developer program for 99$. The time I registered for this program, I was told that, I will be receiving a mail within 24 hours time.

 

Just now I checked bak the site since I have not received any mail from apple yet.

 

Pending Purchase and Activation

Finish up your enrollment by completing the purchase of your Developer Program. Additional information will be provided to you once your purchase is complete.

But I have already paied for this and I checked my account balance too. Why does it still saying that I have not purchased apple developer program.

 

Could anybody help me here who has already gone throught this process.

 

Thanks in advance for any help


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment