Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Want to pass some time writing a quick Applescript?

Hello,

 

I have started looking into programming but the more I look the more I find interesting and think "I should learn this first, no this first" after seeing something else etc. Anyway my foremost problem and reason for initially wanting to start learning programing is that I need Mail to delete emails right away. It seems that it will take more time to learn this than I am willing to deal with the harassment. In the process of looking into programing I discovered Automator and Applescript, among other methods.

 

My thought process led to the decision this would be the easiest/quickest method. I need an Applescript that when used within Automator or by itself would make Mail apply rules upon opening not by me selecting Apply Rules. This way I would not have to see these harassing emails at all. Ahhhh, would that be nice. So please, Anyone that wants to take the time and write one of these I and I am sure a lot of other people would love to have such a script. Hope you have a great day!

 

dofromon


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment