Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Missing 4-inch retina display screenshot

An app that I made that was released about 2 years ago had some issues with iOS 7, so I fixed those and submitted an update. I got an email that it was missing 4-inch retina display screenshots (I know they are required now, but that slipped my mind I guess), so I went in to add those screenshots.

 

After adding all five of them (all of which were 1136x640, I triple-checked), I hit the "save" button. The following error appeared at the top of the page:

"Your binary indicates support for 4-Inch Retina Display. You must provide an 4-Inch Retina Display screenshot. You must upload screenshots for 3.5-inch and 4-inch Retina displays."

 

I definitely have all my 960x640 screenshots under the "3.5-Inch" section and my 1136x640 screenshots in the "4-Inch" section. Why is the page not recognizing that they are there?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment