Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Safari developer enrolment - we are unable to process your request


Hey Guys and Gals!



I'm not able to get certificate to assembly and run a custom Safari extension.



Specificially I can not even enroll the Safari developer program. I get this screen:





I go with Individual licence, accept terms and I got only this message:





That's the screenshot:




 What is really weird, its the url that has "ios" in it, it makes me think, the redirect happened to some wrong URL as I'm applying to Safari dev program.



What I have tried:



  • Different browser (Safari / Google Chrome / Private browsing).

  • Click 'Cancel' and try again.

  • Start whole process over again.

Nothing really worked out.



Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



--


Cheers,


Ignat.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment