Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

iCloud ID and iTunes Connect ID?

Hi all,

 

I am trying to login to iTunes Connect and it tells me my login info is incorrect. I reset the password and have email confirmation that all is well, but then when I try to login again, it tells me that, no, something is wrong.

 

I am using the same password for my iCould details as I can't seem to have different logins for the two (iCloud and iTunes Connect).

 

Can anyone help me?

 

I have an app developed and ready to submit to Apple... only I can't login!

 

 

Thanks,

 

Duncan


View the original article here

2 comments:

  1. https://canifixit.blogspot.com/p/is-your-earpods-really-apple-earpods.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions? mac service berlin

    ReplyDelete