Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Suddenly, can't sync any songs from iTunes to iPhone, other help topics suggestions, not helping me :(

Everytime I try to sync any of my songs onto my iPhone 4, I get an error message that says: "Some of the items in the iTunes library, including "(song name)", were not copied to the iPhone "iPhone Name" because they could not be found." and then it stops syncing. It says there are 13 problems. Then when you expand to see the files, each one says: "(song name)"" was not copied to the iPhone "iPhone Name" because it could not be found." It can be any song, an old song from 7 years ago that I got off Limewire, or a song from a CD, or it can be a song I paid for from the iTunes store. Doesn't matter.

Couple weeks ago, I had no problems. Purchased new songs and had them in playlists on my phone. Then a couple days ago, I plugged my iPhone into the computer (to charge it), and suddenly my songs were removed off the iPhone. So I tried to put them back on, kept getting this error. So I googled it. I have spent the past 4 days TRYING to get things to work. I have looked through all the other similar questions, and tried suggestions on there. Nothing is working.

- There is no exclamation point beside any of my music.

- I have not changed the hard drives (I don't use my computer daily, probably once a week), (Windows is up to date also).

- I have tried re-adding the songs to the library.

- Everything still plays in iTunes.

- If I click on the file in its location, it will open it and play it in iTunes.

- I tried deauthorizing my account then reauthorizing it, didnt work.

- I have even removed all my music off my phone to see if that works, now I have 15 songs on it.

I did find it odd that when I looked in my purchased playlist, they were not there, but they are on the computer and on the purchased list (under the iTunes store on the side menu). At least I can use my iPod for when I'm in the car, but now I have to carry that around too, I'm getting quite frustrated. Normally I'm quite computer savvy, but I'm totally stuck on this one. And like most people, I rely on my iPhone WAY to much and let the little things affect my daily life. I hope SOMEONE can please help me?!?

(I don't know if it may even have to do with the fact that yesterday I finally got my iPhone updated to the latest IOS, (cuz I was finally able to download the update from iTunes... Unless that was a separate update) the one where it's like "do you want to cancel, download only, download and install").


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment