Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Re: Developer ID for temporary contractor

Kleeh wrote:

 

Finally found the answer, but it does not help that I can't get into the Developer forum using any browser except Safari. Not Chrome, not Firefox, certainly not IE. And even Safari for Windows does not work. Anyway, here is what I found as the answer to this question after I gave up and turned to Safari on the iPad:

Maybe you should take this as a sign that you really need to switch to the Mac. I can assure you that Firefox works fine. It is the only browser I use for the developer site because my developer Apple ID is different from my personal one. That's a problem accessing multiple Apple sites like I do.

 

For the next few months I still have to support Windows browsers. I took the liberty of checking the developer site in Windows. As expected, both Chrome and Firefox worked perfectly. Internet Explorer even worked more or less. Curiously, IE7 actually held up better than IE8. IE9 worked as well as Chrome and Firefox.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment