Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Developer License Agreement Infinite Loop (Services back online)

Hello all,

 

My question is regarding the recent 'All services are back online for Developers' notice. I was one of the developers who needed to 'review the new developer license agreement' during the downtime, but needed to access the Member Center (which was down until yesterday) in order to do so. Therefore I was stuck in an infinite loop on the website.

 

Now that 'all services' are back online, I was able to 'review the new developer license agreement' and sign it electronically. Great! Should be working now, although I am STILL STUCK IN AN INFINITE LOOP. I am trying to upload a new app via iTunes Connect and this is what happens:

 

After signing into iTunes Connect, it then prompts me to Review the iOS Developer Program License Agreement, which I already did. The options are to click the link to Member Center or Continue. I click Continue. The next page I click on the Manage Your Apps link, then click the Add New App link...which goes right back to the SAME Agreement Update page, prompting me with the choices to Review the iOS Developer Program License Agreement via the Member Center or Continue. OK Apple...I'll choose the Member Center link this time. This goes right back to where I started, there is no option to Review the iOS Developer Program License Agreement, WHICH I ALREADY DID.

 

This is pretty ridiculous. I have had patience up until now and didn't complain (much) during the downtime, but now that these services are back I should be able to move forward with company deadlines for App submission, etc.

 

I have tried this on both Safari and Chrome. Same infinite loop. Anyone else having this issue?

 

Thanks,

Mark


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment