Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

XCode 4 : No editing insertion point history??? What the...

Hello…

After countless hours of searching, I wasn't able to find a way to move forward and backward in my editing places in my code. It is as if the Xcode4 does not hold any insertion point history.

The current Forward/Backward scheme of XCode4 ( by using "Control" + "Command" + "Arrow", or three finger touchpad swipe, or the two little arrows on the left top corner of the code) is to move between file history.

It completely destroys my productivity, to the point I am seriously considering to switch back to Xcode3. If anyone knows how to do editing point history navigation in Xcode4 the way we did it in Xcode 3 I would be more than happy to listen to his suggestions.

Message was edited by: Iron_0

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment