Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tableview + Tableview Cells help needed.


I'm currently new to creating apps and I've recently been using Xcode and found out there was an ability to drag in things from the Objects pannel into your app to use. I tried adding in a Tableview with Table Cells inside of it but I currently have two problems with this.



1. When I run it inside of the simulator, the table cells go way off screen and appear bigger than should be on a normal iPhone but when I run the iPhone (4-inch) device, it fits fine which brings me to my next problem.





2. I added in cells as seen in the photo, but when I run it in the simulator nothing shows up?



I can tell I'm obviously missing something, tried a quick google search about Adding Table Cells for applications but nothing really answered my question. Any help would be great!



Screenshots:



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment