Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

New product ideaI, time to start a headphone revolution(iHead)

The headphones( especially the big ones) are popular with  people of all ages with its cool look and function, the market is getting bigger and bigger, and I think it's about time for Apple to enter that market. We all know what Apple is most famous for taking whatever is already in the market to a new level, Apple's headphone will be different from the existing headphone. When I use my headphone, I don't like how I have to drag my phone or ipod around, so I've been thinking it would be awesome if the headphone can store music. In that case you don't need to plug it into anything when you use it. This kind of headphone is perfect for Apple to make, because Apple has been making ipod for years(which nobody uses anymore), and it has experience in making ear buds too, so the technology is already there, all they need now is a cool design, which is what Apple products are famous for. I'm thinking that they can simply integrate the existing  ipod into the headphone. This new product is a headphone that can function like an ipod, or in another word, a ipod that you can put over you ears, and lets call it iHead for now. How do you select music you might ask. I'm thinking they can make ipod a detachable part of the headphone with a little screen on it, you can take it off, select the song you wan to listen, and clip it back. A headphone like that would be too expensive you might say. To solve that problem, the headphone can be sold separately with the ipod, and is compatible with the existing ipod. If you already have the ipod or don't want it, you don't have to get it, iHead can still be plugged into other things like a traditional headphone.  I have no doubt that Apple can make superb sound quality headphones that can compete with the top brand headphones, and the extra feature will definitely let it steal the market share like how ipod did few years back. On top of that,  the sale of iHead can also boost up the sale of iPod too.  I can totally see this idea come to life. I don't know how to communicate my idea to apple, that's why I'm just putting it here. If any of you know how to submit idea to apple, please let me know and let me know how you think of it too.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment