Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Re: I don't receive the verification email when I try to sign in to the developer portal. What I can do?

After trying with costumer support finally I recieved the verification email, I will write down the steps I followed:

 

1. I have been invited to join to a developer program for my company.

2. I created an apple id account.

3. When I was invited, I tried to sign in with my new apple id.

4. Whenever I tried to sign in, Apple asked me to verify my email.

5. After I pressed serveral times the "Send Verification Email", nothing happened.

6. I opened iTunes from my iMac and I signed in with my new apple id.

7. They asked me to fill some data (including the payment information).

8. After filling the payment information, I returned to the developer program and tried to sign in again.

9. Apple asked one more time for the email verification, I hit again the "Send Email Verification" button.

10. This time, the email verification button worked and a new screen saying that the verification email was sent appeared and then, I could sign in into my account.

 

That's all, you just to add your personal data in iTunes and then try to verify your email again. Hope this helps someone.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment