Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

iOS development on supervised device

Ok, I can't find this anywhere.

 

I am teaching a Mobile programming class at my community college.

 

We are part of iOS University as well as an Apple Developer

 

We also have two iPad carts of iPads.  Obviously we would like to develop on these iPads.

 

But when I connect one of them and open Xcode, I get a error "Operation prohibited on supervised devices"

 

I have not been able to find anything that relates directly to this isse.

 

My boss who is managing the devices says that he has "supervised" unchecked in Apple Configurator.  But I haven't had a chance to check it myself.

 

I'm desperate to figure this out, as the semester is passing on by and I have yet to do any real development with my students.

 

Thanks,

 

Tim Bivans


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment