Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Re: Xcode: zoom (enlarge) the text in panels

The preferences suggestion is helpful for my immediate needs, but it would be very conventient to have the ability to have a hot key combo (ctrl?) + scroll to zoom like other applications, I am speaking of VS specifically. It seems like this would be the intuitive thing for anyone to do. I know it was my first instinct. Since I am a beginner, this suggestion is especially useful. It doesn't seem to be reserved for any other functionality, I don't see why this wouldbe hard to implement. It is probably worth it.

 

iMac

Processor  2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory  4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics  AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB

Software  Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

Xcode: Version 4.5.2 (4G2008a)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment