Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MVC binding

I'm going to note this thought/experience process since I'm still a beginner for that fact that my schedule allows for only such a piece-meal progress on my xCode work. Hopefully I can get some pointers in the process.

 

Coming back to xCode, it is very clear that the IBOutlets and IBActions are excellent and easy ways to bind view control objects to class variables.

 

It's also clear that drag-and-drop binding between CoreData attributes and something like a CDOutlet variable should also be available. Maybe it is?

 

Finally, if drag-and-drop binding were available between class instance variables when one is opened in the editor and the other in the assistant editor, that would be awesome and would complete the entire xCode package.

 

Maybe these tools are available on the newer versions?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment