Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Add a new CSS rule in safari 6?


I upgraded to Safari 6 about 3 months ago and was preplexed that I couldnt figure out how to add a new css rule in the web inspector. It used to be there was a menu that had the option to "add new css rule". Since this is kind of a dealbreaker for me in my development process, I have moved to using Chrome for the past coulple of months.



But this is really bugging me as there has to be a way to do this. Does anyone know. What am I missing.



The documentation for safari says that this option is in the gear menu but I don't have a gear menu? Am I missing something? (see screenshot below)



And here is a screenshot of my inspector window. I don't see the gear menu.




I am wondering if I have a bad install or something.



Thanks for the help!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment