Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Could not upload my app to itune connect.

I have created an app, and sign it and validated it. But when i try to uplad it itune connect that it will failed to upload whith this error :

 

1. Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity. You need to have outbound access to TCP port 443.

 

2. An exception has occured : Operation timed out

 

3. Could not connect to Apple's web service.

 

4. Unable to autheticaticate the package: 608870878.itmsp

 

And geting this warnings :

 

1. Transporter update failed with unexpected exception.

 

2. An exception has occured: Operation timed out

 

I am using internet connection that have 2 MBPS speed so, i dont have any problem with internet connection. And also my firewall is turned off so port 443 is also not issue. I am using Xcode version 4.6. And i have uploaded app before from my mac, but at resent i have upgraded my xcode and now i am unable upload app. I am on proxy network, But as i said i have uploaded app before so proxy is not problem.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment