Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Re: Copying / renaming projects in Xcode

Just to let you know, I am new to Apple OS and Xcode. My experience is mostly with Windows. Many of the excercises are different and separate. Some build on top of the previous excerise. Yes, I can open a separate window copy and paste. But, mistakes can easily made that way.  I would prefer to be able, just like a Word doc or a Excel spreadsheet, open the file, perform a "save as" with a different file or project name then move on and make my changes. I am not familiar with code snipets. Besides this isn't a project where you drag and drop usable code. These are exercises which cover different topics and many times unrelated to the next chapter.

 

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment