Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New devices don't show up in provisioning portal

Hi,

 

I'm currently working on finalizing an App for a customer, he wanted some extra devices to test the app and sent me de UDID's.. I've tried to add these UDID's at the provisioning portal, it seemed to work (got no errors) but these 3 devices do not show up anywhere! Nothing in the logs either.. So I tried to add them again but i got "Device ID already exists."  This is quite a problem now, I promised them to be able to test with these new devices but I can't generate a new provisioning profile now .. What the heck is going on?

 

Regards

Ivo

 

 

EDIT: nevermind.. they showed up after all.. seems like a database needed syncing or something.

 

Message was edited by: ivotoby


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment