Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Guidance

Hey everyone. I recently decided that I want to become a computer programmer. I'm going off to college next year and plan on majoring in computer science. I took some computer classes in high school and had a little bit of programming here and there in Arduino, and a little C. Mostly I just learned the basics of functions and loops and variables. I am obsessed with everything Apple so obviously I want to go into iOS development. Is it ok that I just went straight into Objective-C? I am reading Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide right now and I seem to understand most of it. I just never really had any interest in developing for anything else besides Apple products. Is this ok? Any suggestions on what I should do from here and if I am going on the right track?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment