Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

iOS developer program purchase error

Hello everyone.

I have this error when i try to buy iOS developer program purchase. I don't know what to do. I get errors that my credit card is invalid etc. I don't know how to put the credit card information. In the Payment & Pricing Help it says: Remove dashes or spaces from the account number. So i tried to put my credit card number without dashes or spaces. However , i've got this mail from apple. We have received your credit card purchase form, however, the information on the form is contains invalid credit card number. Please re-submit a new form to us and make sure that you are only using roman characters. Help, i don't know how to put my credit card number correctly.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment