Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kernel panic f_iocount overdecrement

I keep kernal panic when i set an interrupt in xcode and type "po ....", hit return key, a kernel panic comes.

And get the panic information is f_iocount overdecrement.

Then I launch disk utility to repair my file system permissions twice, and in the some envionment panic again and again.

Then I copy the source code to a new os(10.8) in my removable disk, panic... reinstall osx, and can not fix the panic....

What should I do?

 

Only in the A file(a source file write my socket schedule thread) can active the panic, in other source files is safe.

 

When I set a break point in the manager when the manager block in select, and I type po xxxx then hit return, os x is crashed and get the f_iocount overdecrement when i reboot.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment