Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Xcode Code signing error, try to resolve 'too few items in teams'

HI ,

     I've been developing apps for a few weeks in Xcode 4, building and running without problems. Today when I try to build anything

     I get 'The identity 'iPhone developer' doesn't match any valid, non expected certificate/privilege key pair in your keychains  '

     The only solution i tried  was to go to the Xcode Organizer window/ Devices tab / Provisioning profiles . This displayed a blank

     page . I try 'Refresh' (icon in bottom right corner) and I get another message ' Too few items in teams' !

 

     (the only change i made today in Xcode is to try and connect to a svn repository...and failed )

 

     thanks in advance 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment