Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Can I fit webpage to iPad screen?

Hi

 

I have a webpage that I want to display on an iPad without the user having to zoom out when they first load it.

 

It's a 1920x1080 page -- that is, it has a jpeg background image 1920x1080 and it has text elements overlayed in various places on it.

 

It's actually designed to fit on a HDTV (1920x1080) but we want the iPad to show clients what it would look like first.

 

I have tried:

 

 

but it didn't make any difference -- it still appeared far too big and needed to be manually zoomed out (e.g. 50%). And when I did that (by squeezing two fingers), it immediately zoomed back to 100% when I released my fingers.

 

How can I make it fit to width on page load?

 

TIA

Mark


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment