Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

CoreMediaIO DAL Plug-In Sample

Has anyone had any success getting the CoreMediaIO DAL plug-in sample camera driver to work on 10.7.4?

 

I have the following results:

 

1.  Installed the prebuilt "Debug" components.

 

2. Photo Booth opens normally and Console shows that the DAL plug-in was loaded and is working correctly.

 

3. iMovie '11 opens normally, but no longer can detect the built-in FaceTime camera or the camera exposed by the DAL plug-in.

 

4. Quartz Composer sees only the Built-In camera.

 

5. Flash Media Live Encoder sees only the built-in camera and older VDIG components.

 

I'll take any tips here:  if I can find one client application that can access the sample DAL driver I should be good to go.  Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope.

 

 

REFERENCED:

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#samplecode/CoreMediaIO/Introduction/Intr o.html


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment