Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

file's owner does nothing

I added this into the .m file

 

@implementation ViewController

 

-(IBAction)Click {

 

    label.text = @"text text text";

   

}

 

-(IBAction)reset{

   label.text = @"";

  

}

 

and added this into the .h file

 

@interface ViewController : UIViewController{

 

IBOutlet UITextField *label;

   

 

}

 

-(IBAction)Click;

-(IBAction)reset;

 

I have taken nothing default out. I have created a .xib of how I want the app to look but when I try to connect the IBActions to the buttons I placed I cannot get get the File's Owner icon to do anything therefore not allowing me to connect the action with the button.

 

Is there anything I coded wrong to get this problem or is there just something I am not understanding?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment