Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I need a solution for 10.5 Mac OS


Hi, ALL,



Hopefully I come to the right place for my question


I am Software Developer and recently I needed to test my program under Mac OSX 10.5.


Unfortunately the program crashed.



During the investigation I found that the culprit is in the following piece of code:



[code]


CGLPixelFormatObj pixelFormatObj ;
GLint numPixelFormats ;
CGLPixelFormatAttribute attribs[] =
{
    kCGLPFAFullScreen
,
    kCGLPFADisplayMask
,
   
(CGLPixelFormatAttribute) 0,    /* Display mask bit goes here */
   
(CGLPixelFormatAttribute) 0
} ;


if ( display == kCGNullDirectDisplay )
    display
= CGMainDisplayID();
attribs
[2] = (CGLPixelFormatAttribute) CGDisplayIDToOpenGLDisplayMask(display);


/* Build a full-screen GL context */
CGError error = CGLChoosePixelFormat( attribs, &pixelFormatObj, &numPixelFormats );
if ( pixelFormatObj == NULL )
   
return NULL;


[/code]



The error variable is "kNoError", but pixelFormatObj is NULL.


What I am trying to do is to get a screenshot of the current display.



Does anybody know of a good solution to use? Is there a reason why this code perform this way?



Thank you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment