Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Re: You D&B information was not accepted...........



Your first day on the support forums and you resort to name calling. Nice. You even used the "fanboi" pejorative, albeit spelled incorrectly. You are aware that this is an Apple forum? You are actively insulting people who are here to help you.



Have you considered the possibility that Apple's Developer registration process is working precisely as intended ?



I am sorry if I insulted you, John, with my complaint about Apple's crappy support. And as soon as I complained, you appear and start trolling. It's funny that you said you are a registered developer but you never mentioned you registered as an indiviudal. Totally off topic you told a story about "great software" and that I don't write such. You started insulting me that I should register as an individual and then "when I grow up and hire people and start writting great software" I should switch to a company registration. It's funny you said that. I have a company that is developing software since 15 years. And I am not an Apple fan boy (were you said you were from, Canada?  How about starting some insults based on my nationatlity now? Will that make you happy?) - I develop for almost all platforms out there. And I am a registered developer who sells software (not lame freeware apps hosted on a dreamhost $5 account, with an open ftp port running Darwin  ). It's a shame that there are internet trolls like you who instead of helping people (which is the purpose of this forums) prefer to post insults and off-topic posts. Continue writting "great" software, John Daniel. 6321 posts left until you get a free iPod  Keep on trollling.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment