Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

iTunes Connect login - Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect.

Hi,

 

I have a company iPhone developer account which I registered two years ago.  I have renewed it and it has not expired.  I am the agent and I know the Apple ID and password as I login to the dev portal fine.  I am now trying to publish my first app under this account but I get this message when trying to log into iTunesConnect Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect.

 

My account seems to be in some strange state as I invited another developer to my team (my hotmail email account) and then tried to make that user the Agent but that didn't even work, my new user shows up in the list of developers/team members, but I cannot select them in the dropdown to make them the agent, only my current agent name shows.

 

Is this a hand off to Apple support situation?  I am up against a hard deadline and fear this is going to add significant delays waiting for Apple support to look into it (I've seen some other posts of people waiting 3 weeks with this problem and getting nowhere with support).

 

Thanks in advance for any help,

Paul


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment