Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mac App Store: What I do with a fabricated customer review?

Somebody wrote a completely insane review for my product:

 

 

Doesn't Work on Mac Book Pro ?

by SEAUTON - Version 1.0 - Nov 24, 2012

The program would load, but didn't work. Sent email to developer, but just received email back that it was working for some…. Problem never resolved.

 

 

The person NEVER sent the email he mentions.

And then he claims that I actually responsed with some bs. I NEVER did.

 

NODOBY of about 2500 users has/had any problems with the  product. And it kept selling until that fabricated review.

 

How I respond to/dispute this review? How I remove it from reviews? How I find the person to sue him? I lost a lot of money because of  that review.

 

Thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment