Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

making sense of Game Center

There really needs to be improvements for Game Center and I cannot find any link to post feedback, suggestions or complaints

(If anybody was more successful than I in finding this, pls do give me a lead).

In the meantime,

 

1- there is no sense in having Friends recommendations when there are no games in common with a particular recommendation.

So the criterion should be that I have at least 1 game in common with another person, AND

it should indicate WHICH game... before I am to link up with any given person.

 

2-to add a contact must I really have to do so one by one? mostly, with other apps, I am able to connect say with Facebook friends

of else my phone Contacts. What would be the compromise if Game Center offered this feature too?

 

3-after trying to remove a game from my list (by swiping and clicking remove), some of the games will just jump back in the list.

  that's clearly a bug.

 

Thanks and hope I get some response, smileys, or whatever other help you might have.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment