Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

AppleScriptObjC app with check marks, asking for files, and moving the files?

I am fairly familiar with AppleScript, but I just downloaded Xcode, and I am trying to make a simple app, but I am completely lost.

What I am making is an app where it asks for icons for Finder, Empty Trash, and Full Trash. I have three check boxes, "Finder," "Trash Empty," and "Trash Full." Whichever are checked, when you click the "Change my Icons!" button, it will ask for the appropriate icons, and move them to: /System/Library/CoreServices/Dock.app/Contents/Resources, then run the Terminal command: killall Dock. I have the appearance set up, but I am clueless on how to match the buttons to the command, and how to make a variable out of each check mark.

 

Thanks So much!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment