Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Re: AppleScriptObjC app with check marks, asking for files, and moving the files?

How do I make this duplicate variable an alias? I cannot think of another way to identify it.

Also, how do I access the Resources folder in applescript with Xcode? The normal applescript I've used in applescript apps:

 

set OriginalFinderIcon to ((path to me as text) & "Contents:Resources:finder.png")

tell application "Finder"

duplicate OriginalFinderIcon to "Macintosh HD:System:Library:CoreServices:Dock.app:Contents:Resources:" with replacing

end tell

 

This script is not working with my Xcode app.

I have the original finder, trashempty, and trashfull files in there, and would like a button that copies those files to the correct folder when the "Restore _____ Icon" button is pushed

 

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment