Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wifi Problems Macbook Air


****. I have a previous generation BAse station extreme.



We have iPad, iPhones (2), Macbook Pro Retina, and this summer my wife finally got a Macboor air 11 inch on my recommendation.



She encounters a recurring problem where the WiFi icon gets a exclamation point and she can,t connect to any wireless network. It'll take a few minutes, sometime sa restart, and it will come back. I had never encountered this problem with my Mac... until last week. At first I thought it was her MBA which had a hardware problem, but sicne mine has encountered it once... I figured maybe it's the Airport Base station? Should I buy a new router?



Just to give you as much detail as possible: I have ADSL Internet, and the base station is configured as bridge since the router handles the rest. The computers connect to the network broadcast from the base station, not the Bell Speedstream router.



thanks for any help


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment